Our mission is to become the world’s premier company providing power generating and power distribution systems for aircraft and special vehicles for the Defence sector.
At ASE, we pledges to comply with the requirements of the laws and regulations and, above all, with the needs of our customers; to pursue, monitor and update the Company’s objectives in order to keep pace with both internal and external context changes, and with the expectations of the interested parties.
In support of our mission, we established the following strategic goals:
- To develop and manufacture high-performing products and systems that ensure compliance with the laws and regulations and conformance to the technical and contractual requirements, while achieving concomitant business profitability.
- To maintain a high quality standard in the products and services offered.
- To increase our share in the markets of our interest, and look to new and emerging markets.
We pledge to achieve these goals by:
- Provision of resources, means and personnel appropriate to the activities to be performed.
- Motivation, participation and continuous training of personnel at all levels.
- Research, development and technological innovation.
- Development of quality and continuous improvement culture and its diffusion to all personnel.
- Use of analysis and risk reduction tools throughout all company processes in order to enhance robustness and effectiveness.
- Proactive and transparent development in customer relations.
- Collaboration with suppliers aiming at a joint development.
We pledge to ensure the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and demand the active contribution of all the Company Functions with dedicated initiatives. We assign to the Quality & Continuous Improvement Function the responsibility of monitoring the application of our Quality Policy, ensuring that it is distributed, understood, implemented and supported at all levels of the organization.
We periodically review the Quality Policy, ensuring it remains consistent with the general objectives, to distribute it, making it available both in-house and to other interested parties, and to support it with the necessary resources and means.
San Giorgio Su Legnano, 05/03/2018