ASE is qualified and has experience to provide complete Customer Support wherever the Customer needs. The services include Integrated Logistic Support, Technical Publications, support to ASE products, support to MRO activities and ‘hands-on’ Training Courses to the Customer.
Training courses with the aid of didactic material cover all aspects of the product:
- technical publications according to ATA 100 or other specifications required by the Customer;
- design and development of special equipment and manual or automatic benches for maintenance at all levels;
- timely identification and resolution of field problems, including field service engineers who regularly visit the Customer on-site.
A substantial part of the business is represented by the Repair, Overhaul and Maintenance activities. In this regard, the company owns a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul license in exclusive for a large number of equipment installed on the Ministry of Defences's fleet.
Repair Service includes:
- fast and reliable Repair Service able to meet stringent turn-around-requirements;
- constant availability of spare parts;
- timely identification and resolution of technical problems;
- support of field service engineers on-site.
ASE produces internally and installs all the test benches and test equipment for its own product range and to enable the Customer to perform maintenance activities in its manufacturing plant.